Overview of Vita HD by HD Muscle
Vita HD by HD Muscle is a complete A-Z formula of essential vitamins and minerals that is ideal for supporting general wellbeing as well as your fitness goals. It has a higher bioavailability than standard multivitamins, providing optimal delivery of the essentials you need.
Key benefits of Vita HD by HD Muscle
- A-Z complex with increased bioavailability
- Vitamin C supports the immune system1
- Magnesium helps to keep you sharp6
- Added Spectra™ ORAC blend and Setria® l-glutathione
- And KSM-66® ashwagandha
What can I expect from Vita HD?
These capsules by HD Muscle are super-convenient to make part of your routine and make for a great natural pick-me-up as vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin all work to reduce tiredness4 – making sure you can give your all to training.
They help to support your progress in the gym,2 and keep you feeling your best to return session after session,3 as vitamin B12 supports the metabolism and immune system.
Vita HD also contains a whole host of name-brand ingredients to support your fitness ambitions, including:
- KSM-66® organic ashwagandha – a popular Ayurvedic Indian ginseng commonly used in a variety of herbal tonics, and a result of 14 years of research and development by Ixoreal Biomed.
- Spectra™ total ORAC blend – a non-GMO, gluten-free formula of 29 popular fruit-, vegetable-, and herbal extracts, including broccoli, acerola, spinach, turmeric, kale, and much more.
Kaneka ubiquinol™ – a non-oxidized form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is a vital nutrient found naturally within almost every cell in the human body.
- Setria® l-glutathione – a substance that is naturally produced by the liver – it is found in foods such as asparagus, avocado, spinach, broccoli, garlic, chives, almonds, and walnuts.
HD Muscles’ easy-to-take capsules also feature 5-HTP (5-hydroxy L-tryptophan) – a compound that the body makes from the amino acid, tryptophan. A precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, it’s involved in many of the body’s essential functions.
Additionally, Vita HD contains vitamin C, which helps to support your natural defences after a tough workout1 as well as zinc to help you perform continuously.4
1. Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
2. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
3. Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function (e.g. thinking, problem-solving and memory skills).
4. Vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
5. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
6. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
What works well with Vita HD?
While it is crucial to get the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs, you must also make sure you stay topped up on protein, which helps to grow and maintain muscle.5 We offer a wide variety of high-quality whey protein powders to help you perform optimally – day in and day out.